Teller Full-Time (Sweetwater Branch)
Full-Time Bank Teller needed to join our bank family. We are looking for self-starters who will provide a positive customer experience with both a friendly personality and the ability to process information quickly and accurately. He or she should also be able to introduce products and services that meet the customers’ needs.
Job functions will include but are not limited to the following:
- Greet Customers When They Arrive Both in the Lobby and Through the Drive-Thru
- Process Deposits, Withdrawals and Other Banking Transactions
- Refer Customers to the Correct Department/Individuals for Specific Needs
- Assist Customers by Phone with Customer Services Questions Including Online Banking, Debit Card and Account Research
- Outbound Marketing Calls to Existing and Prospect Clients
- Previous Cash Handling Experience Preferred
- Strong Math and Logic Skills
- Excellent Organizational, Problem-Solving and Communication Skills
- Ability to Work With Computers, and Ability to Learn the Use of New Technology Quickly
- Ability to Get Along Well With Others
- Exemplary Customer Service Skills
Roscoe State Bank was founded in 1906 in the west Texas farming community of Roscoe. We expanded to the Central Texas area in 2004, landing in the beautiful and historic town of Bastrop where today we have a dynamic and growing branch team. Roscoe State Bank is a fiercely independent, community-focused bank, and we believe in treating our customers like our neighbors. You can learn more about our story here: https://www.rsb.bank/who-we-are/our-story
Roscoe State Bank is a member FDIC, and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.